I'd like to sit here and judge a lot of people in this video but then I realize that's what it was like at Iowa: drunk sorority girls who knew nothing of the football program, bros doing bro shit, total alcoholics double-fisting bottles of liquor and people dancing to a song by a white Jewish rapper from Long Island. However, there's one thing I don't remember while in college: a whiteish rapper at tailgate who thought he was the bomb. Fast forward to 3:05 for greatness.
Before we even get to the B1G links, here's some other links from the best in the business:
- Brian Cook's This Week in Schadenfreude
- The week 3 Alphabetical.
- The week 3 numerical.
- The post week 3 BlogPoll.
- Post week 3 Hot Seat Watch. Yes, Kevin Wilson is on it already. Poor Indiana.
- The BCS Eliminator.
- Simulated BCS Standings via the Mothership.
More after the jump.
- Nate Scheelhaase wants to be back out on the football field. Obvious piece is obvious.
- Coffman is still Indiana's starter and could return quickly from his hip pointer.
- Something something injured Iowa RB something LOL something WTF.
- Denard Robinson says this years game is tougher than the previous yearly matchups.
- Michigan State gave up 4 sacks last weekend.That's unacceptable, says their right tackle.
- FBT's recap of Minnesota's latest press conference.
- Nebraska linebacker Zaire Anderson is out for the year.
- SoP breaks down some South Dakota game tape.Kinda.
- BRAX FOR HEISMAN?
- Mike Zordich, the Penn State fullback, wants more carries.
- Purdue football recruiting: Needs for the class of 2013.
- Wisconsin's running game by the numbers.
- In case you missed it, OTE's week 3 power poll featuring bad beers.
- Big Ten in the Orange Bowl?
- Listen to your B1G football coach.
- Big Ten Tuesday personnel roundup.
- The latest ESPN B1G mailblog.
- Week 3 photos from the B1G.