First off, all you guys have been pretty cool to us so far, so I thank you for that, but being the new kid in class so to speak I have a few questions about the B1G, so here goes.
1. When referring to the conference in type, is B1G or Big 10 preferred?
2. How much do you actually care about the PAC-12 and how much should I care, obviously the Rose Bowl has a long history of PAC-12 vs. B1G, so do you always pull for the conference representative in that game or does it depend on who's playing in it? Do you actively root against PAC-12 teams in football and other sports?
3. Same thing for the NCAA Tournament, how important is pulling for the conference, does it trump conference rivalries or do you pull against your conference rival in the tournament?
4. After football and men's basketball, what non-rev sports are the most important?
5. Just to stimulate discussion, as the new kid, who should I get to know and who should I hate immediately?
6. I plan to go to as many away football games and basketball games as possible, keeping travel distance and convenience out of it, what should be my first three stops in each sport?
Thanks, and see you guys next year.