Rounding that up for B1G teams, we've got:
7. Michigan State
3. Ohio State
- The winner of Ohio State-Michigan State will wind up in the playoff, assuming they don't dick-trip somewhere else. If it's Ohio State, they'll move up to #2. If it's Michigan State, they'll be lucky to get to #4, especially since they've got to pass 'Bama now, evidently.
- Speaking of, two SEC teams in the Top 4? Oh good.
- Notre Dame at #5 is an absolute joke.
- Suck on that, Art Briles. Better learn to play someone in a damn hurry. Strength of schedule is going to matter in a huge way, and the committee made that statement today.
- The "strength of schedule" narrative is going to haunt Iowa, true or not. Iowa, in the eyes of David Pollack at least, could go 12-0 and still potentially be on the outside looking in. Welp.
- WhiteSpeedReceiver, your thoughts on Iowa's ranking at #9?
- WhiteSpeedReceiver, your thoughts on wisconsin's exclusion?
Records against CFP Top 25 teams:
Ohio State: 0-0
Michigan State: 1-0
Vote in the poll, and let us know your thoughts in the comments.