13. Lance Leipold, HC Buffalo: 4-4 Last time: 15 (+2)
Has already done Tim Beckman one better by having a season with more wins than the one that got the previous coach fired.
Likely destination: Realistically, he'll probably stick around Buffalo at least another year, but Bob Stoops hasn't indicated that he WON'T retire next week.
14. Bob Stitt, HC Montana: 4-4. Last time: 16 (+2)
Yikes, the Big Sky is murderer's row. Got obliterated by Portland State. Between them, EWU and SUU, this is a tough place to win as FCS schools go.
Likely destination: USC shouldn't hire him. They might.
15. Bo Pellllini, HC Youngstown State: 4-4. Last time: 14 (-1)
Just so you know, the plays that work, those are the ones that Bo called. The ones that don't, you can blame Thumpasaurus. Has the requisite four losses, so will he win at NDSU in two weeks?
Likely destination: Georgia. For the llllulz.
16. American Pharaoh, Triple Crown winner. Last time: 18 (+2)
American Pharaoh's stock keeps rising. Not only did he get to the top, he defended it by winning the Breeder's Cup.
Likely destination: Never mind, USC will definitely hire him.
17. Tracy Claeys, Minnesota interim HC: 0-1. Last time: NR
American Pharaoh would have tried to run a quick play with 19 seconds to go, then kicked the field goal if all else fails.
Likely destination: It's kind of Minnesota or bust, isnt' it?
18. Mike Locksley, Maryland interim HC: 0-2. Last time: 17 (-1).
After a narrow 30-31 loss to Penn State, Locksley's Terps traveled to Iowa and lost a game that was not as close as the score indicated. Gave up late in the fourth quarter.
Likely destination: Probably wherever Tim Beckman is hanging out.