Like the basketball system, I've combined the the new formula with the old to get a combined rating. I think this is my favorite iteration of the system.
- OSU is still top in the conference, though it's pretty close with MSU.
- Still a magical season for Iowa. Was a devastating loss, but I can't be mad. Just a phenomenal game.
- Think this was about as good of a regular season as Michigan fans could ask for. Still a ways to go to catch Urbz, but he's not going to be a pushover in conference.
- Northwestern is also riding luck and a great defense to a record that probably outweighs how good they are. Can't take away those 10 wins, though.
- Wisconsin fans are salty, and it's kinda great.
- Penn State, incredibly mediocre, just like their coach and QB.
- UNL did improve there at the end of the season, and are certainly better than their record. Maybe with the extra practices they might be able to catch a disinterested UCLA.
- WOO! Bowl game for team chaos!
- Combine injuries, a hellacious schedule and an unexpected coaching shakeup and this is kinda the best MN could have asked for. Congrats on your winter vacation to Detroit!
- Illinois, I think Thump just about covered this.
- Maryland, Rutgers, and Purdue. You're all horrible. At least MD and Rutgers are out there trying to get better. Purdue, you keep rearranging those deck chairs.
- The top 5 have separated themselves. Pretty big drop off after MSU.
- Houston and Navy still in the top 10. AAC represent!
- Navy is going to porkstomp Army.
- Woah, Hey there, WKU. Who said Indiana didn't beat any of the good teams they played?
- Ole Miss is actually pretty good.
- Appalachian State in the top 20! I wanted to point this out to give Michigan fans heart attacks.
- Memphis and Bowling Green in the top 25. VA Tech and Syracuse made the best coaching hires. I'm pretty sure everyone saw this coming, right?
- SEC BIAS!!