Feel free to use the comments to discuss this as you see fit. I might add some comments myself when I feel like there's anything noteworthy.
- Huge top 10 matchup tonight with Iowa/Maryland
- That skid really hurt MSU. They stopped the bleeding against Maryland. Where do they go from here?
- Purdue is a pretty known quantity by now. They'll dominate against teams that can't take advantage of their poor backcourt. Still, lots of wins coming down the line for them, should move up a bit.
- Indiana still can't win in Wisconsin. Their schedule is a joke. Still, they'll have enough wins to snag a decent seed.
- I could see Michigan getting hot down the stretch and make a push for a top 5 seed if LeVert can get back soon.
- Wisconsin and Northwestern moving in opposite directions.
- Ohio State is just not good.
- The trinity of suck and hard work, Penn State, Illinois, and Nebraska. Each have already snagged victories over one of the higher ranked teams. I wouldn't doubt each gets another.
- Minnesota is horrible.