Sorry I missed last week. I know you missed this.
- After that huge upset Michigan falls all the way from 2nd to...3rd.
- Ohio State jumps over the two losing teams to regain 2nd in the Nation.
- WI and PSU the top two loss teams means they’re both in good position to jump up with a win in the CCG, which looks like a good bet for both.
- UNL Rounds out the top 25, they’re kind of in a tier of their own. It all depends on Tommy for them.
- Minnesota, jNW, and Iowa have clumped themselves together. Decent chance we get a Rock-Paper-Scissors situation after this weekend. Though, jNW could pull away a bit with a win.
- Maryland and Indiana have faded a bit back from the other 3 in the middle. Both probably make it to bowl eligibility, but don’t look for more.
- Before it was the bottom 4, but I think IL and MSU have separated a bit.
- Rutgers, Purdue, you’re both awful. Go away.
- Bama is way, way better than everyone else.
- The CFP way underrated the Boat Rowers. But if it means we get a WMU/Troy bowl game, mark your calendars, that should be great.
- Seriously, Troy is also really good.
- WVU’s schedule is really, really backloaded.
- USC has really turned their season around, and could really fuck the P12, if they win it.
- For as ahead of the field as ‘Bama is, that’s how far behind Buffalo is.
- Georgia and (fuck) Notre Dame both moved way up with their big upsets (sorry GF3).
- WOO!!! GO IOWA AWESOME!!
- MTSU, VT, TAMU, and Army were all on the the bad side of upsets.
- Didn’t think Rutgers had that far to fall? Well, getting hammerfucked by another horrible team sure will test that.
Projected Playoff Teams:
Now, for DJ’s article earlier in the week I just submitted my top 4 teams, as was requested. But I’m going to project forward here. One team per conference with preference given to conference champs.
- Ohio State
Standard Deviation = 20.80
- Elite = 63.27 (Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan)
- Garbage = -19.95 (Buffalo)
- SEC still the best, they’re bottom is way better.
- The PAC 12 may be having a bit of a down year, but they’re not that bad
- The Big 12 finally passed the AAC. Look at that, again.