- OSU/MI for all the marbles*!
- There’s a bit of separation between PSU and WI, but if they meet in the CCG, the winner will be ranked higher, so it’ll work itself out.
- UNL falling holding serve, but that QB situation could definitely cause them to take a bit of a tumble.
- MN, IA, and jNW have themselves in a rock-paper-scissors situation, and are clumped pretty closely.
- But really, IN is closer to jNW than jNW is to Iowa.
- Maryland certainly has fallen the last few weeks.
- MSU out of the triple digits!
- Illinois is really, really bad, but they do have a chance at guaranteeing jNW has a losing season.
- PU and Rutgers are terrible and not worth talking about.
- Most everyone has the same top 4, generally, in about the same order.
- Louisville didn’t lose much ground.
- My system does not like the PAC 12 much.
- WMU is really, really good, guys. Not playoff worthy, but still, this isn’t a bad team. I’d say they’re way better than that NIU team from a few years ago.
- Arkansas State didn’t just pull of a huge upset, they beat Troy down.
- Same with Vandy over Ole Miss and Iowa State over the fighting Ryan Goslings.
- West By God Virginia falling back is not a huge surprise, they had a pretty easy schedule up until last week.
- So much for me hyping how good Troy is.
Projected Playoff Teams:
Now, for DJ’s article earlier in the week I just submitted my top 4 teams, as was requested. But I’m going to project forward here. One team per conference with preference given to conference champs.
Standard Deviation = 32.49
- Elite = 68.73 (Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan)
- Garbage = -3.75 (Texas State)
- SEC still the best.
- B1G eeks out ahead of the ACC.
*Runner up in the Division