Week ten in the books and we learned some things. In no particular order:
· The Michigan/OSU game is going to be a slobber-knocker
· Nebraska isn’t among the top three football teams in the B1G
· The Michigan State Spartans may have given up
· The Iowa Hawkeyes may have given up too
· Minnesota is quietly putting together a good season
· We now have a bottom tier: Purdue, Rutgers, and Michigan State
· The west is a three way tie between Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Nebraska
· Northwestern and Iowa are only one game out of contention for the West.
· That means there are five teams still in the hunt for the West title.
· It’s likely we won’t know the winner until the final week of the season.
· A B1G Team could face Western (Row...Row...Row) Michigan in a Bowl
Those are the things that jumped out at me. They should fuel lots of your questions...so have at it in the comments below.