Our Chorus editor is down (grape job, SBNation!), so I'm posting this as a Fanpost because I don't want to do it later.
College Football Playoff
Peach Bowl: Atlanta, GA
December 28 | 7pm | ESPN
 Alabama Crimson Tide vs.  Oklahoma Sooners
Fiesta Bowl: Glendale, AZ
December 28 | 3pm | ESPN
2] Clemson Tigers vs.  Ohio State Buckeyes
New Year's Six
Cotton Bowl: Arlington, TX
December 28 | 11am | ESPN
Notre Dame Fighting Irish (at-large) vs. Cincinnati Bearcats (G5)
Orange Bowl: Miami, FL
December 30 | 7pm | ESPN
Wake Forest Demon Deacons (ACC) vs. Florida Gators (B1G/SEC)
Rose Bowl: Pasadena, CA
January 1 | 4pm | FOX
Penn State Nittany Lions (B1G) vs. Oregon Ducks (Pac-12)
Sugar Bowl: New Orleans, LA
January 1 | 7:45pm | ESPN
Baylor Bears (Big XII) vs. LSU Tigers (SEC)
Big Ten Bowl Games
Quick Lane Bowl: Detroit, MI
December 26 | 7pm | ESPN
Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Boston College Eagles
Holiday Bowl: San Diego, CA
December 27 | 7pm | FS1
Michigan Wolverines vs. USC Trojans
Redbox Bowl: Santa Clara, CA
December 30 | 3pm | FOX
wisconsin badgers vs. Washington Huskies
Citrus Bowl: Orlando, FL
January 1 | 12pm | ABC
Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Georgia Bulldogs
Outback Bowl: Tampa, FL
January 1 | 12pm | ESPN
Minnesota Golden Gophers vs. Auburn Tigers
Gator Bowl: Jacksonville, FL
January 2 | 6pm | ESPN
Michigan State Spartans vs. South Carolina Gamecocks
Armed Forces Bowl: Fort Worth, TX
January 4 | 10:30am | ESPN
Wyoming Cowboys vs. Indiana Hoosiers
Full Bowl Projections
- I SAID NOT IN THE FACE, OHIO STATE. Enjoy the playoffs.
- Remember when I said "If wisconsin finishes the season 11-2"? ...actually, I could still see it. Congrats on the win in the Redbox Bowl.
- Rose Bowl or bust, huh, Minnesota? Why not? FULL SPEED AHEAD!
- It's Penn State's, though.
- I think if Oregon wins the Pac-12, we are in for the most insufferable Holiday Bowl possible. Have a good time, Michigan. Good luck deciding who to support, Brian.
- Iowa is the only team left for the Citrus Bowl, assuming they're going to stick to their eligibility rules: Minnesota, Michigan, Penn State, and wisconsin have all been there in the last six years, and there's nobody else left. And isn't that the Kirk Ferentz Way? "IOWA FOOTBALL: THERE'S NOBODY ELSE LEFT."
- Anyways, some thought and rejiggering after realizing the Gator Bowl would much rather have no one tune in to watch Michigan State than no one tune in to watch Indiana.
- Sorry, Indiana, but you'll have fun in Fort Worth anyways. Right?
- BAH GAWD THAT'S SANTA LOVIE'S MUSIC. I don't care what you say. Illinois is going bowling. Purdue, Rutgers, Northwestern. 6-6. Give that man a 10-year extension. PROVE ME WRONG.
Random Assorted Observations
- This whole system broke down as my plane passed somewhere over the Mountain West to the Sun Belt. If you can find where I lost my mind and the LSD kicked in, you win the right to do these Bowl Projections next week.
- Much to the relief of beez, the Boise State Broncos are no longer the G5 representative in the New Year's Six bowl games because of their loss at the BYU Cougars. Unfortunately, that means the Cincinnati Bearcats, rather than the Appalachian St. Mountaineers, are.
- Why Cincy and not SMU Mustangs? The Ponies are ranked higher now, but head off to back-to-back roadies at Houston and Memphis. If they survive that, maybe they'll do it. But that AAC Championship Game would be a cracker, though.
- I am projecting five MAC teams to go bowling. They are all from the West. It's like the reverse Big Ten.
- But seriously, if you can tell me which of Ohio, Kent State, and Miami Hydroxide (all 2-1 in conference, 3-4 overall) get to bowl eligibility, I'm all ears. Ohio just beat Kent, making them the front-runner to make the MAC Championship Game, but I could see a world in which Miami wins at Ohio but loses at Kent State. Meanwhile the Bobcats still have crossovers @BallSt and vs WMU, so let's give them two losses there. That's 4-4 in the MAC, and they could be matched by Miami(OH) and Kent.
- What I'm saying is, when the East representative to the MACCG is 5-7, you heard it here first.
Connect with Off Tackle Empire