Sorry it’s been a while. Life got in the way.
Ratings and Rankings:
- Ohio State is head and shoulders above EVERYONE else. This is dumb.
- Penn State are really damn good. Like really good. They still don’t really stand a chance against OSU.
- Fuck wisconsin. Getting blown out by OSU isn’t going to hurt anyone. It’s what’s supposed to happen, at this point. Eat at Arby’s.
- Michigan is back!
- Minnesota, still the worst undefeated team, for at least another 2 weeks.
- Iowa is good. Just good.
- I’m going to go out on a limb and say that this is the highest that Indiana have ever rated this late in the season while I’ve been doing this.
- Michigan State: Still significantly above average.
- UNL: a poor man’s Notre Dame.
- Illinois is doing something! Extend Lovie, you cowards!
- Maryland is a football team that technically exists.
- Purdue, maybe making your team predicated on a strong passing game and no running game is a bad idea in the Midwest, where, you may have heard, weather isn’t great.
- jNW are not only really, incredibly bad, but are also completely uninteresting.
- The ACC is Clemson and then....no one. It really is that bad.
- LSU are just so damn good. It says so much about how awesome, weird, and stupid college football is that Dacoaho leading one of the very best teams in the land.
- Auburn still want to fire Malzahn.
- App State vs. SMU: G5 FIGHT!
- Navy over here just running over people.
- Guys, the MAC is super, duper, over the top, putrid.