GOOD NEWS! We used TWO MICROPHONES this time!
Bad news...we’re still ironing out the kinks, by which I mean I was apparently not clear enough on how much farther Andrew needs to turn down the gain on his mic and how much closer to it he should be, and also I didn’t bother to check the rate at which his track was recording. SO! After some attempts to fix this in post-production, stretches of it kind of sound like Off Talkle Empire: Live In Front Of Absolutely Nobody!
In our Week 9 review:
- Remember when some people thought this Ohio State Buckeyes team would take a step back? WELL QUIT IT. YOU’RE MAKING THEM STRONGER.
- Jeff Brohm coaches himself out of a game against the Illinois Fighting Illini. Paul Chryst offers bland sympathy.
- These are the steady state conditions of the Michigan State Spartans under Mark Dantonio. How did his bid to blow up the Death Star fail?
- RED RIVER DICKTRIP PARTY!
- Are any P5 coaches still on the hot seat?
In our preview of Week 10, we tackle:
- How did Michigan get left out of Important Team Bye Week?
- Will Purbraska, otherwise known as Husker’Due, end up being pretty fun?
- Is it finally time for the Novembercats to shine?