If your team’s writers don’t show up, your rival’s bloggers get to talk about you!
- 2:01: Whether Archie Miller and the Hoosiers can take the next step
- 4:12: Can an experienced backcourt of Aljami Durham, Devonte Green, and Rob Phinisee avoid injuries? We’ve got to talk about a nickname for Top 30 C Trayce Jackson-Davis, too.
- 6:49: Could the Hoosiers arrive at January 1 with just two losses?
- 11:40: What’s the deal with these Arkansas games?
- 12:30: Breaking down the Hoosiers’ Big Ten schedule
- 17:04: Best- and worst-case scenarios for the Hoosiers
- 21:04: Is a confident Purdue a dangerous Purdue?
- 26:00: Breaking down the roster—can Matt Haarms take the next step? Is Nojel Eastern in POTY contention? Is Purdue a developmental program?
- 29:01: The non-conference schedule: Texas, Marquette, Virginia...can Purdue make it to Big Ten play with fewer than 4 losses?
- 30:48: Purdue’s favorable start to Big Ten play—will it allow them to coast to a Tourney bid?
- 33:55: Best- and worst-case scenarios for the Boilermakers...30-5?!
Points of Interest
- 24:35: A Michigan State fan admits that his team gets away with all the calls at home
- 34:40: Should you cheer for other Big Ten teams in the NCAA Tournament?