As you might gather upon listening, this was actually the first Blocking Chargecast recorded, but since my file conversion site has daily limits, it got pushed back in the queue a bit.
Also, I know the opening is a bit choppy and I promise it’ll get better - without actual tech person Thumpasaurus holding my hand/doing all the work, I had to Ask Jeeves how to do some of this and it’s been a process.
- Why I disavow my relationship with Uncle Coach K
- 3:52 Discussing the annual Iowa Basketball Meltdown like it’s construction season in the Midwest
- 6:40 ‘member that time Ahmad Wagner played basketball for Iowa and is now a possible NFL draftee for Kentucky football? Also we talk roster stuff
- 11:15 Monsieur Touissant’s two-PG system in the event Connor McCaffrey still can’t shoot?
- 12:35 Schedule chatter - Texas Tech highlights the non-con
- 19:52 Pining after DJ Carton
- 21:00 RIP in peace Tim Miles, but boy is he going to be good in the studio
- 23:15 The latest iteration of Fred Hoiberg’s Home For Wayward Boys
- 28:00 Nice dose of corn-syrup enhanced schedule (cuuuuuuupcakes)
- 33:30 Tipping the cap to Beilein one last time
- 36:00 Navel-gazing into the relative mystery of Juwan Howard, Michigan Basketball Coach
- 41:30 Schedule check - Battle 4 Atlantis is going to be p h e n o m e n a l