A lot of teams taking the same bye week just makes for little movement.
Ratings and Rankings:
- Ohio State will continue to demolish all comers. Life if Pain.
- Penn State is really damn good, and certainly underrated by most human polls. They’re still not as good as most of their fans think.
- Fuck wisconsin. I have nothing else to add. They didn’t play, didn’t move. I hate them.
- Michigan did lose some ground this week, which matches the hair pulling about regressing after the fuck Notre Dame win. This just proves that Notre Dame is garbage.
- Minnesota continues to be clownfraud trash. That will change. Enjoy the clownfraud part. It’s fun! The 117th rated SoS. Yes, it’s that bad.
- A merely good Iowa team going to Madison in a division elimination game. I’m going to be really pissed this weekend.
- Indiana coming in at just a slightly better schedule, rated 113th. But who fucking cares? Best season in a generation! Enjoy it.
- On the other hand, there’s Michigan State, who have played the 2nd toughest schedule in the country to date. Might explain the depressed record. It’s not as bad as you think.
- Ope, bit of a drop here all the way down to, wait, Illinois? Really? They’re here? Congrats!
- If there’s something wrong with enjoying Nebraska being terrible in American collegiate football, then I guess I’m just a terrible person. I can live with that.
- Yeah, Purdue is still behind UNL. Don’t lose to Nevada.
- Maryland was ranked in the top 10 early in the year. That was fun.
- jNWildcats, you’re really, really bad. But on the bright side you’ve played a fairly brutal schedule. I mean, not as bad as MSU’s, and I guess you have a much worse record. But still. Hard schedule.
- Alabama and LSU both passed Clemson because they decided to play Wofford. It’ll even out as cupcake week for the SEC is coming up soonish.
- Auburn is really good, and they’re still gonna lose maybe 2 more games. They have the 9th toughest schedule so far and haven’t played LSU or ‘Bama, yet. They’re going to be a top 10ish team and go 8-4 and fire Malzahn. It’s going to be hilarious and sad. And Malzahn is going to make another team very happy.
- Navy is really damn good, ya’ll, and might win the AAC, despite Memphis, SMU, Cincy, and UCF getting all the pub.