The entire regular season is over, which means it’s time to play musical buyouts!
We’ll use this post to track and discuss the coaching changes around college football. If you want details, analysis and reactions, take a listen to our podcast on this subject below.
Anyway, here’s the list!
FBS Head Coaching Changes
Rutgers Scarlet Knights: Replaced Chris Ash with
Greg Schiano Not Greg SchianoGreg Schiano
- Florida State Seminoles: Replaced Willie Taggart with Memphis Tigers HC Mike Norvell
- Memphis Tigers: Filled vacancy with OL coach Ryan Silverfield
- Arkansas Razorbacks: Replaced Chad Morris with Georgia OL coach...oh man...I have to look this up. OK. Sam Pittman, the most memorable coaching hire since Harbaugh
- Ole Miss Rebels: Replaced Matt Luke with Lane F. Kiffin
- Florida Atlantic Owls: Filled Kiffin-shaped vacancy with Willie Taggart
- Missouri Tigers: Replaced Barry Odom with Appalachian State Mountaineers HC Elijah Drinkwitz
- App State: Filled vacancy with OL coach Shawn Clark
- Washington Huskies: DC Jimmy Lake replaced retiring Chris Petersen
Boston College Eagles: Replaced Steve Addazio with Ohio State DC
Perd HapleyJeff Hafley
- Colorado State Rams: Replaced Mike Bobo with Steve Addazio
- Fresno State Bulldogs: Jeff Tedford resigned
- Old Dominion Monarchs: Bobby Wilder resigned, replaced with Penn State OC Ricky Rahne
- UTSA Roadrunners: Replaced Frank Wilson with Arkansas RB coach Jeff Traylor
- South Florida Bulls: Replaced Charlie Strong with Clemson OC Jeff Scott
- New Mexico Lobos: Fired Bob Davie, came to an agreement where Davie agreed not to sue the university for age discrimination. He was 35-64 at New Mexico.
- UNLV Rebels: Replaced Tony Sanchez with Oregon Ducks OC Marcus Arroyo
What’s your favorite move? Anything else notable? We’ll update this as things happen. Currently, only Fresno and New Mexico have openings.