Michigan’s embarrassing loss at wisconsin may not have knocked them out of the Coaches Poll Top 25 (which...how?) and even led one Buckeye writer to claim it’s not all over for them, but it’s set Vegas odds makers ablaze with speculation.
Now we’ve got prop bets on who should be the next Michigan head if AD Warde Manuel were to look at Jim Harbaugh and, to use a technical term:
To that end, SportsBetting.ag [a site with whom we’re not affiliated and don’t get anything from; they’re just the ones in this funny tweet] came up with odds on a number of coaches to be the next Michigan head coach. And, well... Take a look:
Who’s your favorite inclusion on this list?
- Virginia—and former BYU—HC Bronco Mendenhall
- All-around boring tub of nothing and Stanford HC David Shaw
- West Coast Pat Fitzgerald and Utah HC Kyle Whittingham
- Wait...Dino Babers? The Syracuse HC?
- Cincinnati HC Luke Fickell OK now they’re just trollin—
- OHMYGOD THEY PUT URBAN MEYER ON THE LIST
Next Michigan coach should be...
This poll is closed
I’m just here to laugh at Michigan