It’s time to talk about how the Big Ten acquitted itself in the bowl season and what this means going forward.
- Does Michigan State have a future?
- Indiana is the true successor to SPARTY NO
- How the hell does Lovie Smith pull this off again for Illinois?
- What’s the point of Jim Harbaugh at Michigan, exactly?
- Does anybody care what happened to Ohio State when they’ll have another shot next year?
- Why did it have to be Minnesota providing the most impressive win of the holidays?
- Iowa just pushed the envelope with their tenth win. Does this mean they’re due for 7 next year?
- Penn State has their own problems. How far do we open this can of worms?
- The Piss And Miss Game is the gift that keeps on giving!
Hey! You! Yes, YOU! Reader and/or listener!
We’re a little bit in what you might call the offseason.
If we were going to do more segments, more types of shows, more...stuff, or just different things, what would you want to hear about?
What could you do with more of? What could you do with less of?
Let us know in the comments!