So, there’s much to discuss!
I’m still around, unsure of whether or not that’s a good thing or indeed whether or not any of this is even real, let alone a good idea.
Andrew and I have each added a dog to our rosters, one of whom loves football like Andrew and the other of whom is kind of a fatty who never shuts up and is deeply insecure like me!
Also, there are Big Ten football games!
We had so much to say that we couldn’t possibly fit it into just one episode!
- What happened to Pat Chambers?
- How’s Infected College Football working out so far?
- CAN THE WISCONSIN BADGERS POSSIBLY OVERCOME THE STIFLING FIGHTING ILLINI DEFENSE? (hint: probably)
- Blood rivals Michigan State and rutger face off to open the season!
- Minnesota hosts Michigan in a winter storm warning!
- Nebraska wanted to play football and the Ohio State Buckeyes will grant their wish!