Hey! The 2020 Big Ten football season continues to be bizarre! Here are the key questions we’re gonna help you answer after Week 3!
- If Michigan State could win ONLY ONE GAME in a season, and it was Michigan, would they be happy?
- Are we about to test this theory?
- How do we account for the volatility of Maryland?
- Is there any such thing as an encouraging 3-touchdown loss?
- Related: does Rutgers have a football team?
- How dead is Michigan?
- When is it appropriate to fire Lovie Smith? At what week of 2020?
- Is the West a shitshow? Has Pat Fitzgerald Nirvana been achieved? How different is that from Kirkvana?
- NEBARKAS NEWS
- What in the holy hell was going on at Notre Dame? Will they be playing anymore this year? Did an ill-advised field rush effectively knock them out of the College Football Playoff?
It’s going to get even dumber, folks.