It’s getting colder out. Just in time for Big Ten football season to heat up.
- First, let’s talk about what happened around the country this week, starting with Ole Miss and Joe Milton time.
- How did Lane Kiffin become must-see TV every single week?
- Things change fast at LSU
- Texas is still not bak
- The ACC title game is going to be between Pitt and Wake Forest and there’s nothing you can do but enjoy it.
- Nebraska can’t suffer a heartbreaking defeat this week
- Will Illinois score on Penn State? Is there any drama in this game at all?
- Will Michigan step on this silly purple lego?
- Can Purdue keep this up?
- If Minnesota beats Maryland and Purdue keeps winning, the Goofs’ victory against Purdue becomes...interesting.
- Can the Terps regroup, or are they really losing out?
- How far back down the hill must the stone of Indiana Sisyphus roll?
Ten days to Illinutgers