Good morning, sickos!
I’ll have much more to write about Illinois’ 2-run shot to walk it off in the bottom of the ninth, but for now you’ll have to settle for listening to a pretty comprehensive recap. There’s a lot to unpack.
- How did Illinois manage to physically dominate Penn State for an entire regulation period?
- How much of a statement is this about Bret Bielema’s identity and credibility in the Big Ten?
- How did Penn State allow this to happen?
- We tried to answer as many questions as we could about how Penn State allowed this to happen, but many remain.
- Was PJ Mustipher really a singular difference between stopping the run and becoming a sieve, or is there more at play?
- How could Jams Franklin not have a backup plan for Sean Clifford? We genuinely never figured it out.
- What’s going on with Maryland’s defensive scheme?
- Did you ever think you’d hear “at some point Purdue’s offense is going to need to step up to match their defense”?
- Why is nobody talking about Real Life Big Ten West Contender Minnesota?