Spooky Season has concluded for the world outside of college football, but in our bubble here it’s just getting started.
Here’s how the magic got distributed as Week 9 shook out!
- Will Kenneth Walker get a Heisman invite?
- Could Michigan have benefitted from getting more game reps in on downfield passing earlier in the season?
- How did the Wolverines lose control of this game? Do they have the wherewithal to get past this devastating loss with everything but Paul Bunyan potentially still on the table?
- Did I or did I not repeatedly tell you that Wisconsin was going to thump Iowa?
- When the Hawks got to 6-0, that meant they needed to go 2-4 over their last six games to reach 8-4. Why is anyone surprised they’ve lost two straight?
- ILLINUTGERS VIII. B1G T3N F00TB4LL. How was Bert outBerted?
- Is Indiana ready to look for encouraging signs of recovery next year?
- Maryland won a game in October! Is November looking up?
- Why does Andrew Marty keep not getting into the game until it’s over?
- Why’s everyone sleeping on Minnesota with the third best offense in the Big Ten?
- How do PJ’s 2021 Gopherboats draw inspiration from everything he’s seen in the league?
- How do the Scott Frost Huskers keep doing this? Does it ever end?
- Is this Jeff Brohm’s best Purdue team?
- How does Penn State always manage to punch with Ohio State?
- Is James Franklin full of shit when he suggests that all opponents get equal focus and attention? (Yes)
Tried some new stuff to isolate each of us a bit better. Did it work?