We’ve spent the last 370 days primed for March Madness and at long last it’s on the horizon.
So let’s break it down and look at every Big Ten team’s path to glory!
- Why Illinois might be in trouble earlier than you think
- What 5 seeds actually stand a chance against the mighty 12’s?
- Why Ohio State has a good chance to go to the Final Four
- How far can Luka Garza carry Iowa in Gonzaga’s region? Can they deal with the legacy of Thunder Dan?
- Is it fair to see a lot of obstacles for Michigan in their region?
- Does Tom Izzo have enough voodoo, magicks and witchcraft to make a run from a play-in game that tips at 10 PM local time?
- Is Wisconsin’s brutal draw a lifetime achievement award for Brad Davison?
- Can Maryland stop UConn from making a run out of nowhere?
- Why WON’T Purdue blow it early? (We tried!)
- The sheer novelty of talking about Rutgers’ path to the Sweet Sixteen in the NCAA Tournament is worth tuning in for.
- Gonzaga’s early obstacle is Virginia, but only if the Hoos can defeat one of the better Steely Dan albums
- UPSETS, SLEEPER PICKS, BRACKETOLOGY and other gambling buzzwords!
- Our picks for the Final Four