With Emoni Bates no longer on board, that would certainly seem to be a pressing question for the Michigan State Spartans faithful. We have quite a few thoughts on this!
- Can the Spartans repeat as Transitive Big Ten West Champions this fall?
- Mel Tucker seems to be grabbing transfer players like he’s won one of those old Nickelodeon Toys-R-Us timed shopping sprees. What can we learn from this?
- The lines need a lot of work. Is it realistic to expect progress?
- Was the RB room really good, or did everyone just assume it was because Dantonio’s Spartans have a history of good backs? Wake Forest transfer Kenneth Walker may shed some light on that.
- Is a bowl game on the menu, and what would that say about Mel Tucker?
- What happened to Michigan State basketball in January?
- Are we in the sunset stages of Tom Izzo, and if so, what’s that going to look like?
You’ve got questions.