Welcome to Friday of Nebraska Week.
There’s a news break pod dropping later, so let’s talk about the Huskers now!
- Attrition is not as bad as it could have been, especially on defense
- The departures are more troubling because of what they might say about the program
- Is there any other way for Nebraska to succeed other than for Adrian Martinez to finally meet heavy expectations?
- What kind of a cruel joke is the Huskers schedule in such an important year? Where are the wins going to come from?
- Let’s talk Nebrasketball, actually
- Why did the Big Ten make the Huskers play 15 games in 32 days?
- Care to guess Fred Hoiberg’s conference record?
- This coming year will definitely see Hoiberg’s best team, but what’s the ceiling?
- More importantly, is that ceiling enough that Nebraska will want to see more?
- Seriously. Take a guess as to Fred Hoiberg’s winning percentage at Nebraska.