News happened this month!
Some of it was, if not necessarily good, certainly interesting and fun!
Some of it was exactly the opposite of that.
SO! On today’s news break, we have 35 minutes talking about the College Football Playoff expansion proposal!
- How sure is this to happen? Would they float this without intent to proceed?
- How does this affect the most sacred of bowls, the Quicklane Bowl in Detroit?
- Can this persuade the media to talk about more than three or four teams a year?
- How many SEC teams can they actually cram into this format?
- Does the regular season mean anything anymore? (no)
- Are we accelerating the separation of the haves from the have-nots?
There’s 35 minutes of this discussion, and then about 10-15 minutes of discussion on a much less fun subject, which is of course the Dr. Robert Anderson affair with Bo Schembechler and the University of Michigan. It’s after the ad break, so if you want to bail, that’s when to do it