In case you missed it, we’ve had some basketball news come down the pipeline recently:
That’s right, the schedule has been set for the Big Ten / ACC Challenge.
- Indiana Hoosiers at Syracuse Orange
- Minnesota Golden Gophers at Pittsburgh Panthers
- Northwestern Wildcats at Wake Forest Demon Deacons
- Duke Blue Devils at Ohio State Buckeyes
- Florida State Seminoles at Purdue Boilermakers
- Clemson Tigers at Rutgers Scarlet Knights
- Virginia Tech Hokies at Maryland Terrapins
- Michigan Wolverines at UNC Tarheels
- Louisville Cardinals at Michigan State Spartans
- Nebraska Cornhuskers at NC State Wolfpack
- Miami Hurricanes at Penn State Nittany Lions
- Wisconsin Badgers at Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
The basketball braintrust was compelled to get together to discuss the schedule and matchups as well as preview each game. Notably, nobody has to get Boston College’d this year, which is nice.
How many wins do you think the Big Ten gets this year?