Not really, but perhaps in some ways.
Let’s podcast! We go through some BURNING QUESTIONS:
- What can we make of Wisconsin’s 2020? Is there enough data to draw meaningful conclusions?
- Lots of talent leaves, but it feels like we say this every year about Wisconsin and it never matters
- Could the back of the defense be a bit of a problem?
- Is it finally going to be Berger Time, or can Wisconsin actually go with a new approach?
- What can we make of Wisconsin’s newfound interest in recruiting? Is this sustainable?
- Can the Badgers do the unthinkable and CONTAIN JACK COAN?
- How close were we to getting Coan v. Hornibrook?
- Why would you ever play a service academy in 2021?
- Why’d the whole basketball team decide to leave?
- Lol wait, maybe we know why. Isn’t it fitting that only Brad Davison returned?
- Does Greg Gard have it in him to build a new program that he can sustain long-term?
All this and more!