We recorded this over a month ago. We’re not recording new material just because Rutgers writers pushed their week back to artificially inflate the standing of The ‘Gers.
Nevertheless, it looks like we’re not in too much trouble because all’s quiet on the Rutward front.
- Did Greg Schiano just coach the best 0.333 season of all time?
- Can the weird piecemeal approach Rutgers used on offense actually continue to work?
- JUST HOW BAD WERE THE CHRIS ASH SCARLET KNIGHTS AT OFFENSE?
- Would it be the peak of irony if Rutgers boasted a competent all-around team except the secondary, the one positive under Chis Ash, were a bit of a problem?
- What should expectations be with respect to the postseason?
- Hoops: Let’s Say Nice Things About Rugster Hopps, for the third offseason in a row
- How does Steve Pikiell keep getting away with basically Jerry Krause-ing his team every year? There’s a lot of attrition, but Rutgers seems to always lose a very important contributor we weren’t expecting them to lose