We’re getting closer than we ever thought we might.
And we can’t fight this feeling anymore.
We’ve forgotten what we started fighting for.
It’s time to
row this boat bring this ship in to the shore
And throw away PJ’s oars forever.
This podcast contains two things: one, effusive praise of Iowa’s effective and thrilling style of play, which we partially credit to the steady influence of the best fans in football. The other: a detailed breakdown of Penn State hosting Auburn.
- Let’s laugh at all the ridiculous shit that happened around the REST of the country last week and explore why I’m obsessed with the Vanderbilt-Colorado State game
- Could Maryland actually mess around and lose this one?
- Rutgers is very thrifty with their noncon scheduling
- Research Michigan’s game at your own convenience
- Why Minnesota’s fate against Colorado lies in the hands of Chris Autman-Bell
- Can Michigan State complete Miami’s annual journey from BAK to unranked?
- Nebraska at Oklahoma might be more interesting than you think
- Indiana should have known better
- CAN THEY PURDUE IT? Notre Dame has vulnerabilities that Purdue could exploit
You won’t want to miss a second of it, e