Are you guys done playing non-conference games yet?
Look, there’s some fun to be had, but my team’s 0-2 in non-con and about to play its third B1G game, so can we just get to the conference part of the season so I don’t have to do as much work?
- Penn State, Ohio State, Minnesota and Iowa play games nobody cares about
- How concerned should Maryland be about the Golden Flashes?
- Is Northwestern committed enough to the meme to actually lose to an Ohio team this bad?
- Is Indiana in danger of falling even farther?
- I think Illinois could actually play a pretty close one with Purdue, so of course they’ll get annihilated
- Can Nebraska actually go and beat a ranked Big Ten team on the road?
- Why can’t we ever have anything as fun as 2020 MichiGers again?
- Why Wisconsin can finish what Purdue started and take out Brian Kelly’s despicable Fighting Irish
Subscribe to us on iTunes/Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts, but only if you like us. I bring more than enough negative energy; we don’t need yours :)