Today, on a fat and sassy Blocking Chargecast:
* Michigan State and Tom Izzo can throw games and it doesn't matter and MNW is NOT HAVING IT
* Wherefore art thou, Ohio State?
* What makes Wisconsin good and what makes them bad (OK, mostly Johnny Davis, but we talk how the badgers' inside game could be a problem in the long run)
* No Kofi DOES appear to be an Illinois Fighting Illini problem
* Speaking of, MNW is comfortably numb on the Big Ten's lovable underachievers
* Could anyone BUT Johnny Davis win player of the year?