We’ve all been very toxic online for the last couple weeks in preparation for the Paul Bunyan Trophy game, so let’s get to it! Today we tackle some important questions:
- What is the difference between Minnesota and Rutgers at this point?
- What loss is aging the worst? Illinois losing to Indiana sure seems weird now, but how about Rutgers losing to Iowa?
- Will anyone score in Iowa’s game against Northwestern?
- Why is Nebraska actually the biggest threat to Illinois right now?
- Is there a path to victory for Michigan State?
- Will anyone stop Ohio State or Michigan before their fated matchup in the last week of the season?
- How long can James Franklin continue to bank on that blocked field goal touchdown his Nittany Lions scored to beat Ohio State six years ago?
- Let’s talk about a time that the defending NFL champions would play a team of last year’s college all-stars at the beginning of the season! Pursuant to that last point, let’s talk about how it ended! Skip to the last 5 minutes of the podcast to get the background info, and then watch this video:
However you think this ends...you’re wrong!