In the jungle you must wait until your team goes 5-8.
We remain committed to bringing a team contributor on for every episode of this series, and we were fortunate enough to get Zuzu in on this one.
Next week is Maryland Week. Our biggest test yet.
- Sean Gleeson is quite a conundrum in that he runs a ball control offense but makes wacky personnel rotations. Anything to make B1G T3N F00TB4LL more whimsical is alright by us.
- How does The ‘Gers replace Bo Melton and Isaih Pacheco? Is it time to unleash Gavin Wimsatt yet?
- What has bigger gaps, the Rutgers defense or Greg Schiano’s front teeth?
- At what point does the historically great recruiting start to pay dividends on the field?
- Is there a ceiling for Rugster Hopps and Steve’s Pikemen?