Let’s look at the Big Ten West, shall we?
- Nebraska.... well, they’ve had more coach firings than wins so far
- Northwestern just dropped to 1-3 but not in a way that makes you think they can still sweep the division
- Purdue barely survived FAU after blowing two games in spectacular fashion
- Iowa has no offense and scoring defensive touchdowns on Rutgers doesn’t change that
- Wisconsin Badgers looks kind of like a pale imitation of what they’ve been under Paul Chryst after being shredded by Ohio State and stifled by Washington State
- Illinois is Illinois and blew their shot at staying 4-0 at Indiana
That leaves Minnesota, who is 4-0.
Is it safe to say that given these conditions anything less than a conference title game appearance is a massive disappointment for PJ Fleck’s crew?
i would also like to issue a correction: Northern Illinois did NOT have a Lombardi Party at Kentucky, as Rocky was hurt and couldn’t play.